Profound thoughts, personal feelings, and what ever else strikes me as I traverse life's meandering path.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yogurt Land!


So this is for my Portland friends, and anyone else around the country or world who has experienced this. In Portland there are many different frozen yogurt places. I went to Yo Cream with my friend Amanda and my sister-in-law Andi took me to Swirl. It's like all you can eat, self-serve frozen yogurt where you have lots of different kinds of yogurt flavors and then tons of topping to choose from and you pay by the weight of your bowl. Healthier than ice cream, which is probably why they have so many of these places in Portland. =) Anyway, they have a frozen yogurt place here in Okinawa and it's called Yogurt Land. My roommate Nana has taken me twice now. It's cool to see the different yogurt flavors and toppings here. I definitely didn't see dragon fruit or mochi as a topping option in Portland! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good! It is also nice to see a picture of your roommate Nana.

    ReplyDelete