Profound thoughts, personal feelings, and what ever else strikes me as I traverse life's meandering path.

Monday, August 30, 2010

White Rice Song

White rice hot, white rice cold,
White rice in the pot nine days old;
Some like it hot, some like it cold,
Some like it in the pot nine days old.

I am so thankful that I grew up eating rice and that I like it so much because I have it for almost every meal! Oddly enough it's one of my favorite things to eat, probably because it is familiar and I already know that I like it. It's always nice to have a little bit of consistency in the midst of an entirely different world.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! We love rice too! You and Jon should have a rice eating contest to see who can eat the most rice in one sitting. Random I know, but it's just an idea.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete