Profound thoughts, personal feelings, and what ever else strikes me as I traverse life's meandering path.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Portland: Life on this side of the Pacific

Pretty Historic-looking building
One of Portland's many bridges

Sunset reflected on a building
Fun with my friend Amanda
Live outdoor theater- Shakespeare
Nate, Brittany, Me and my sister, Becca, having fun
Portland's Aerial 



The Central Library
Flicks on the Bricks- watching a movie at the square


Fun picnics

View of Portland from the tram
Powell's City of Books - Elephant and Piggie!



Cool old Theater
Central Station Train Station
Eastbank Esplanade- river walkway

The Waffle Window- delicious waffles
Waffles with odd toppings
Street statue/performer






1 comment:

  1. I just love all your pictures! Especially, the delicious looking waffle! I'm so jealous...I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete